The 2nd international conference on Building Information Modeling (BIM) was held by the efforts of Mehregan Design-Build group and the most appreciated support of the Management and Planning Organization, the Ministry of Roads and Urban Development and top domestic universities. Doubtlessly, the keynote speeches made by experts around the globe such as Germany, Italy, The United States, Australia and the UK, alongside the round tables, papers and case studies presented by Iranian elite, regarded as the turning point of the 2nd conference was warmly welcomed by the experts, academic staff and governmental organizations and provided a convenient platform for the development and promotion of BIM more accurate concepts.
The Scientific Committee and the organizers of this 2-day conference, believe that in accordance to the topics investigated in the conference, the followings are essential in order to transcend from the current position to the position of excellence on the basis of BIM:
- Incentive Policies for BIM Development Among the Main Pillars of ConstructionSa
- Facilitating the deployment of BIM Technology by creating the BIM macro documentation working groups
- supporting research and fundamental experiments in the field of industry and universities by providing information, financial support, etc. Supporting the boards and conferences
- Special attention to the integration and training in the BIM-based fields
- Cooperation of Executive Systems, Ministry of Road, Technical and Administrative Systems, Engineering System, National Regulations Office, Municipality and City Council, etc.
It is expected that by the achievement of the above mentioned and the ever-increasing efforts of the administrators of construction in the academic staff, public and private sectors, the speed of concurrence with this approach augments and our beloved country can manage to export technical and engineering BIM services around the globe.