In the light of God’s special attention, the fourth International Conference on Building Information Modeling (BIM) was held by the Mehregan Design and Construction Group and the commendable support of the Office of Management and Planning, the Ministry of Roads and Urban Development and the country’s top universities. Undoubtedly, the lectures given by experts from Italy, the United States, Australia and the United Kingdom, along with roundtables, articles and case studies presented by Iranian elites, was one of the turning points of the conference, which was enthusiastically welcomed by experts, academics and government organizations. It is very suitable for developing and promoting the correct concept of BIM.
The Scientific Committee and the organizers of this conference, based on the topics discussed at the conference, believe that the transition from the current situation to the transcendent situation in the field of BIM will require special attention to the following:
- Incentive policies for BIM development among the main pillars of construction
- Facilitate the deployment of BIM technology by establishing working groups to compile large BIM documents
- Supporting research and basic research in the field of industry and academia by providing information, financial support and… Supporting the holding of meetings and conferences
- Special attention to culture and education in the field of BIM
- Cooperation of executive bodies, Ministry of Roads, technical and executive system, engineering system, national regulation office, municipality and city council and…
It is expected that with the realization of the above and the increasing efforts of construction authorities in the academic, public and private sectors, to synchronize with this new approach will accelerate and our beloved country Iran can be an exporter of technical and engineering services BIM.